ungkapkan pada rindu, senyum pada rembulan, menyanyi pada angin dan hadir pada realiti kehidupan

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Eid-Ul Adha

It had been a long tough day before I celebrate the Eid-Ul Adha today. Actually, I don't really like to write in English because I feel my writing is too worse. So, before this entry, I decided to wrote in my mother tongue language, Malay. But today, after I read my friend's blog, almost all of her entries was wrote in English.

Don't want to look like a loser, so, for this entry I wish to write in English to evaluate my ability in English. If u could see the defect of this writing, kindly inform me through my comment box oke..

Hmmm, Happy Eid-Ul Adha to all my Muslim friends, I wish u all get ready to prepare for our final battle of Asasi during this 2nd semester yeah!
We'll fight for 4.00 and make it true as we'll fulfill the requirements need by faculty to pursue our degree and another 1 is band 4 in MUET, am I right??
huhuhu...
sorry, short of Vocabulary avoid me to talk longer.... daaaa~~

No comments:

Post a Comment